This is a crucial step that should be part of your daily ritual. This advanced, water-resistant, SPF 50+ sun protection is free from chemical sunscreens and contains premium and lightweight micronized zinc oxide. It actively helps prevent sunburn and is enhanced as an age-defying sun protection as enriched with powerful phytonutrients and 4 antioxidants including ubiquinone to further shield your skin from free radicals and UVA&UVB radiation that leads to premature aging and serious skin damage, including skin cancer. It is even gentle on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Broad spectrum UVA & UVB SPF 50+
- Free of chemical sun filters, using a pure physical sunscreen:
12% Micronized Zinc Oxide
- Blocks or reflects sun’s rays (compared to chemical sunscreens that “absorb” the sun rays)
- Enriched with 4 antioxidants and emollients for optimal protection from free radical damage
- Oil-, alcohol-, fragrance-, paraben-, paba-free
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Weightless, residue-free, transparent finish formula
- Clean & practical spray application, no white streaks
- Fast absorbing
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
HOW TO USE
Shake before use. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin, spray liberally and spread evenly by hand. Allow to dry and repeat a second application for adequate coverage and protection 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring or anytime after towel drying.
- 12% Micronized Zinc Oxide
- Complex of 4 anti-oxidants
- Vitamin B7
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- For all skin types.
- Ideal even for sensitive skin and acne prone skin.
- The spray is ideal to cover larger body areas such as arms, décolleté, legs but this formula is also suitable for use onto the face, especially for use when swimming or prone to sweating during an outdoor activity, as it is water resistant.
- Ideal for adults and children. Consult your physician for further recommendations regarding sun avoidance and sun protection for infants/toddlers.