Target UV damage and visibly fade away pigmentation spots! This potent hydroquinone-free skin brightener powerfully helps inhibit melanin production while promoting a more even and flawless skin tone.
To assure maximum potency, this formula is freshly mixed upon purchase. A stable and intensive dose of arbutin reactivated with a sugar molecule converts into a therapeutically equivalent potency of 4% Hydroquinone. In addition, it also contains a high, 4% dose of kojic acid and 6% vitamin C. These ingredients all act in synergy with other natural skin brighteners and protective antioxidants that further help fortify the skin’s cellular matrix and repair UV and free radical damage. It also contains Salicylic, Lactic & Citric acid to exfoliate dead skin cells and speed up skin cell production and renewal for quicker results.
- Compounded by your health care provider freshly upon purchase for optimal potency
- Contains enzyme-activated arbutin for enhanced brightening
- Contains penetration-boosting salicylic acid
- Preservative-free solution vehicle
- Fortified with kojic and ascorbic acids for anti-oxidant benefits
- Over repeated use, visibly lightens melasma and local pigmentation spots (see before & after photos)
- Hydroquinone-free yet highly effective & non-irritating
HOW TO USE
After cleansing the skin, open the bottle, squeeze the dropper, then release 1 to 2 drops on to the palm of your hand, the using finger tip, apply as a local pigmentation spots treatment on the face, hand and/or chest.
In case of melasma where uneven pigmentation is more spread out, use more serum and apply all over the face. Use twice daily for optimal results.
It is also important to avoid sun exposure as much as possible to help prevent pigmentation from getting worse, therefore, during the day immediately follow by Infinite UV Defense Suncreen SPF 50+ (tube or spray version) and reapply often. It provides broad-spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays via an FDA approved physical blocker, Zinc Oxide, which reflects light away from the skin, and contains no chemical sun fillers. Even a few minutes of unprotected sun exposure can worsen existing pigmentation or cause a treated area to reoccur.
This serum is freshly compounded upon your purchase, use within the next 3 months.
KEY INGREDIENTS (potent ADDITIVE properties)
- Arbutin (therapeutically equivalent to 4% Hydroquinone)
- 4% Kojic Acid (white powdery substance composed of tiny crystals)
- 6% Ascorbic Acid (Chemically active form of Vit.C)
- Beta Glucosidase
- Citric Acid
KEY INGREDIENTS (serum)
- Salicylic Acid & Lactic Acid
- Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract)
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract
- Rumex Crispus Extract
- Pentylene Glycol
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Sun-damaged skin.
- Patients concerned about irregular pigmentation spots such as age-spots present anywhere on the body, such as on the face, neck, arms, decolette.
- Patients suffering from melasma and bothered by uneven pigmentation on the face.
- Patients suffering from melasma and chloasma, skin discoloration and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- When applied all over the face, dry skin should eventually follow by using Smooth Radiance at night to boost moisture and skin comfort.